Wednesday, August 12, 2009

bug bites

I don’t know about you, but it seems to me like the bugs are biting full force this year. I have not just one or two bites, but at least 5 or 6 at a time! So I am here to give you all some tricks to help with the itches.

-Benadryl is always a fast helper to stop the itching. But beware….some people it knocks them out and others it makes them hyper. And don’t ever over do it ;)

- deodorant, just rub it on the bug bite for a quick fix to the itches.

- this is the best home remedy I have found so far (and tried it out on myself). Make a paste from water and asprin. Yup, it’s that simple! Just make the paste and rub it on. For me it worked to stop the itching right away =)

-last, remember to wear bug repellent if you plan to be outside for a while. It is better to not get the bites in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment